Monday 8 November 2010

Visa News

Not easy to do this blog resting the keyboard on my lap.

Anyway, its good news, Ammar is collecting his visa at 2 today from Rabat. I emailed the visa manager asking if they could fast track his application. A couple of days later he rang me and said that A. could have the visa and then he asked me a few questions.

I have booked his flight with Ryanair for Saturday from Marrackech to Bristol. I have also booked a night at the Ibis for him. On Sunday P and T are going to collect him from Gloucester railway station and bring him here. So the countdown begins.

All that running around Rabat was worth it. The last hurdle is to get the boarding card - which has to be printed from the Ryanair website. So we'll do that today.

Haven't yet got round to putting new photos onto the new pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment