Friday 12 February 2010

New kittens

Tricky has had her kittens but I don't know how many. She is in the place in the cafe where she had the previous two sets. So that has made my day. I saw her and one kitten tail so I will just have to be patient.



Nothing else to report really. The day is a bit cloudy. We had lunch at Ammar's nephew Youssef's place, which was tagine and a bowl of couscous from a neighbour. Ammar wore his new jellaba, which was bought from the tailor's shop in Merzouga. The shop has only been here for about 2 months. The owner is very nice and has some lovely clothes. I would like to have a jellaba made for me so I will look for cloth when we next go to Rissani.

This computer is not the easiest to use. The keys keep getting stuck. I tried to get to my virginmedia email today but couldn't.

Now to go back to the cafe and to see Shrad and do some more sudoku.

No comments:

Post a Comment