Thursday 16 September 2010

Hassles

Had a hard time getting into this blog. But all is fine now.

My combi boiler has crashed. A man will be here to fix it today - so the insurance people say. No hot water and no heating. So more duvets. It will need to be fixed for P. to use. The man was supposed to be here by 11 and now its just past that time. Hey ho, these things are sent to try us.

Anyway back to Morocco. Ammar is setting off from Rissani on the long way round trip via Beni Melal. He will be at Marrackech just about 6.30 a.m. We decided it would be a good idea for him to go to the Ibis for a rest so I booked it for just one night. He will be able to stay there from 12.00 noon and have a rest and a shower and then come and fetch me in the early evening from the airport.

I would like to stay at the Marana again but this time we need to catch the early Supratour bus to Merzouga  and it goes from near the railway station and the Ibis is also near to the station. So we will go to the Marana on the way back.

Ammar told me yesterday about one of his nieces being pregnant. That is three babies on the way now and two of the mothers are his nieces and the other one is his nephew's wife. I hope one of them is born when I am in Morocco.

Ammar has nieces and nephews in 6 families. Well not exactly correct as one sister has 5 sons and is daughterless. But now two of her sons are married and so she has help at home at last.

I am knitting another hat in my spare Moroccan wool. Its a stripy number in green, blue and red. I have a lot of red but have now run out of green and only have a bit of blue left. There are some great hats on the net to knit. And I learned to do the ladder stitch to sew up knitting. I watched it on a youtube video.Youtube is a great resource for learning. I will definitely have a good look when I return.

So I am just going to ring about the boiler man. Well that's great, they weren't even coming out today. So I have arranged for them to come here on Saturday and P will have to deal with the man. So now to email him about it.

The more you rely on these inventions the more you will have to deal with the difficulties they present.

I will have to empty the airing cupboard. Oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment