Friday 15 January 2010

Just a weekend

So the snow is going. I was almost down to cancelling my flight the day before yesterday (Wednesday) as it was snowing all day long and when I looked at the Ryanair site they were saying you could reschedule your flight but when I tried to do it I couldn't. Sometimes the Internet is difficult. Anyway it looks as though I'm  going to be lucky.


This is a picture of the gardens at Merzouga

I think I have all the necessary documents for Ammar's visa application. I have even included some photos. I tried to get the old talks we had on msn as I had saved them but they are not in the same format as more current stuff, si I have decided not to bother.


A tagine made by Ammar's nephew in Meknes

Just got the last bit of packing to do, clothes and stuff like the body cleaners and things like that. I have got to find the camera things - charger and the phone charger. I am also taking my camcorder - should have left it there last time.



Here is Ammar running up a dune at Merzouga 

No comments:

Post a Comment